Protect Your Password / Random Password Generator:
- Memorize your password, do not write it down.
- Do not share your password. Create a new account instead.
- Avoid using one password for all your logins.
- Don’t provide your password to someone for assistance unless you verify:
- They need the password.
- They are who they say they are.
- Avoid logging in from public computers.
- Change your password frequently.
Tips for choosing a password:
- Avoid dictionary words.
- Avoid familiar items (names, phone numbers, etc.).
- Use a combination of letters, numbers, and special characters.
- Use more characters (7+).
Random Password Generator to generate a random password.
Surf website’s more securely using https:
Hypertext Transfer Protocol Secure (HTTPS) is a combination of the Hypertext Transfer Protocol (HTTP) with SSL/TLS protocol to provide encrypted communication and secure identification of a network web server. HTTPS connections are often used for payment transactions on the World Wide Web and for sensitive transactions in corporate information systems.